Terms and Conditions
GUEST RENTAL AGREEMENT
Reservations may be made on a weekly basis during peak seasons.
Online Reservations are not confirmed and credit cards are not charged until a Reservation Agent has reviewed the reservation request, spoken with the Primary Guest, and approved the reservation.
You will be called within 24 hours of an online booking, or you may call 850-866-7973 during normal business hours to complete the reservation confirmation.
We want you to enjoy your vacation and the best way to do that is to know the expectations in advance. Please read the terms of the contract carefully. You will need to take this original contract with you to the beach. To complete the reservation process and accept the terms, please scan and email the last page of the contract to [email protected].
If you need to fax the agreement, please fax to 706-622-5989.
Any Primary Guest under 25 years of age must sign a separate Rental Agreement outlining all Terms and Conditions that will be sent VIA email. Photo ID of each guest and an additional refundable security deposit will be required for guests under age 25. We do not rent to vacationing students in high school or recent graduates unless a parent makes the reservation and will be staying in the same unit as the student.
1. All units are non-smoking units. Any evidence of smoking inside the unit will result in additional charges.
2. Unit should be inspected upon entry and if damage is present management should be contacted. If there are issues with cleaning, management should be contacted no later than 5:30 pm Central so that cleaning staff will have ample time to return to the unit to correct the situation. If you arrive at a later time, please contact management the following morning. No credit will be issued to a guest for this issue. Since maintenance issues can arise that are beyond our control, credit will not be issued for this type of issue. We make every effort to have maintenance respond expeditiously for reported problems to keep your vacation pleasurable. You are not required to wait in the unit for repair personnel. We only utilize vendors that we know personally and that are licensed and bonded.
3. Pets are not permitted at any complex with the exception of Treasure Island. Treasure Island guests are bound by the Pet Policy at the complex and are responsible for additional pet fees charged at Check-in by the complex.
4. Check–in and Check–out times: Check in time will be provided on the check in document that will arrive VIA email three days prior to scheduled arrival. Normal check in times are either 3:00 or 4:00 pm Central Time depending on the property and season. Check out time is 10:00 am Central Time. Check-in and Check-out times are strictly enforced. If your unit is ready prior to check in time, you will be notified by telephone. Early check-ins are generally not possible during peak seasons.
5. Due at Booking: A minimal charge plus the processing fee and the damage protection fee is due at booking and will be charged upon completion and confirmation of the reservation. Processing fees and Damage Protection fees are non-refundable in the event of cancellation. Payment may be made by Visa, MC or Discover. Prepaid cards are not accepted. We must have a valid credit card on file in case it becomes necessary to charge guests additional fees at departure. No additional charges will be processed without notification and photo documentation verification to the Guest.
6. Balance Due: The final balance must be paid 30 days prior to arrival. You will be sent a reminder VIA email when the final payment is due. This payment may be made by Visa, MC, Discover, personal check or money order. If mailing payment, please write your reservation confirmation on the check or money order. Send to JFR Beach Rentals, 176 E. Second Street, Rome, GA 30161 ATTN: Carol. If the payment is not made 30 days prior, JFR Beach Rentals reserves the right to cancel the reservation and re-book the condo. PLEASE NOTE: You may make partial payments on your reservation prior to the 30 day in advance deadline. Partial payments must be paid by check or money order and mailed to the address in Rome, GA.
7. Lost or Stolen Items: It is the Primary Guest’s and all of their Guests responsibility to secure their valuables inside the condo, in their vehicles, or while on any of the condo common grounds, buildings and at the beach. We strongly suggest that you lock the condo at all times and do not share the entry code with any party that is not specifically staying in the condo. JFR Beach Rentals is not responsible for items lost or stolen.
8. Damage Protection: Your reservation includes a non-refundable damage protection fee. This provides protection up to $1000 of coverage per stay. This covers any damage that occurs inside the condo that is purely accidental. In order for this benefit to cover damage, JFR Beach Rentals must be notified of the incident by email prior to your departure. We appreciate the opportunity to repair the damage immediately following the accident so it does not interfere with the next guest’s stay. This damage protection does not cover intentional acts, gross negligence, or willful conduct. It does not cover any loss if guests do not take reasonable and prudent measures to protect the condo or the contents. Please take a few moments upon arrival to inspect the unit for damage and report existing damage to JFR Beach Rentals.
9. Appliances and Décor: All Guests understand that each property is individually owned and is equipped according to the tastes and preferences of the owner. IMPORTANT NOTE: Please do not over fill the refrigerator with beverages and grocery products at check-in AND do not adjust refrigerator/freezer thermostat settings. Over filling (especially with bottled and canned beverages) and adjusting the thermostat to a colder setting will cause the refrigerator to not cool properly.
10. Maintenance Procedures: All requests for maintenance must be reported directly to JFR Beach Rentals at 850-866-7973. For an after hour emergency that cannot wait until the next business day, please call the number above and follow the voice prompts to be connected with a representative. Only use this procedure for emergency situations. Please DO NOT report any maintenance issues to the front desk or complex maintenance. This causes unauthorized charges that will be billed to you.
11. No Daily Housekeeping or Towel Exchange: There is no daily housekeeping or towel exchange service. The unit is equipped with the number of towels and bed linens specific to the maximum number of guests and beds in the condo. Each unit has a washer and dryer for your convenience. Beach towels are not provided, and condo linens may not be taken outside of the unit.
12. Departure Procedures: In order to avoid additional cleaning fees, Guests are expected to complete a few simple departure procedures at Check-out. Please dispose of everything from the refrigerator and freezer and take all rubbish to exterior, designated areas. Please have all towels laundered and in the dryer drying at departure. You need not remove or launder bed linens. All dishes must be cleaned and stored or in the dishwasher washing. Use only automatic dishwasher detergent. Please double check that all Guests’ personal belongings are packed and accounted for. In the event these departure procedures are not followed or if extraordinary cleaning is required, photo documentation will be provided, and JFR Beach Rentals has the right to charge additional cleaning fees.
13. Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be made 45 days prior to scheduled arrival date. $85 of the payment made at booking will be retained as a cancellation fee. Cancellations made less than 45 days prior to arrival forfeit the full advance payment. We will, however, put the unit back on the rental market and make every effort to re-rent. If the unit does rent again, a refund will be issued for the initial payment minus the $85 cancel fee. Guests that have made monthly reservations must cancel 60 days prior to arrival. The same fee policy applies.
14. FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS: Any reservation made under false pretenses will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, and eviction from the property.
15. Registration and Parking: Parking and registration rules and fees vary by complex. Please follow the instructions that will be provided with your check in documents 3 days prior to arrival (VIA email). Failure to do so will result in towing at renter's expense. If you have friends planning to visit you, but not stay in the condo, they will need to obtain a visitor’s pass.
16. Hurricane/ Storm Policy: No refund will be given unless: The National Weather service orders mandatory evacuation in a "Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning Area and /or a mandatory evacuation order has been given for the Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning area of residence of a vacationing guest. The day that the National Weather Service orders a mandatory evacuation, we will refund any unused portion of rent from a guest currently registered, scheduled to arrive and wants to shorten their stay, to come in after the hurricane warning is lifted and any advance rent collected or deposited for a reservation that is scheduled to arrive during the Hurricane Warning period.
17. Eviction: No refunds of deposits, fees or rents will be granted for evictions, partial stays or early Check-outs for any reason. Guest agrees and fully understands that in the event that you or anyone in your party is evicted for breaking Property Rules and Regulations or Florida Statutes, you automatically forfeit any nightly costs associated with your non-use of the condo due to eviction.
I have read the Terms and Conditions above and my signature below confirms my agreement to abide by the stated terms.
Guest Name ______________________________________________________________
Guest Cell ____________________________
Reservation # _____________________________________
Complex and Unit _________________________________
Dates of Stay _____________________________________
Please scan and email this final page to [email protected] or return by fax to 706-622-5989. Please take the printed original with you to the beach.
JFR Beach Rentals
(Please view the FAQ Tab on the web page for answers to many frequently asked questions)